User avatar

DarkAngle11

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Frozen lakes and sugar cakes

    Very nice, and funny. I loved it! Didn't understand the "green ketchup" but oh well. Again good job, loved it, and yea..that's about it.. Bye! ~M

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Adventure of the Maurders By WMF

    Hey Alyssa, I'm saying this because I don't care (just kidding you know I do) you care brake it up a little..like in parts..haha ok thats it..very nice. Loved it. ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love

    WOW thanks so much! Lol I'm the "friend :wink: " of Molly's who wrote this. I thought it was good, but to hear people I don't know say it is ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Zipper of Your Pants

    Hey Nutty!! As always i loved it! But one little thing..why did "she" get taken home by the cops? Maybe it's just me that got a little confused right there..oh ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To an Unloved Rose.

    I can't say anything except, I loved it, and great job!! ~M

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Emo Blood Of My Emo Heart

    Ha ha loved it, i laughed when i read it and my mom looked at me like i was a freak :D ~M

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Silent whispers

    Hey! I loved it! Just maybe make the *** and --- the same..other then that..I can't think of anything. Great job!! ~M

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: I Will Follow You Into The Dark

    I loved it. Thats all I can really say. At first I had no clue it was about Twilight but then it kinda fit but besides that, I LOVED IT!!

    Oct 11, 2008


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt