User avatar

DSF

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ayzik Chapter #1

    I am HERE! Now please do not take anything I say personally, I am simply doing my best to help you make this into the most amazing piece of literature ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Freakshow Ch.2

    there was no escape Capitalize there right as I thought that there was no hope of survival, they stopped, and started to run rings around me. as they ran, they ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Freakshow, edited

    Okay so here I am to read and review!!! The circus I worked for was unlike any other I had ever seen. I had worked there since I was thirteen. ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Anecdotal Zombie Goodness

    *claps hands together in shock* Wow... I am actually VERY surprised how much I enjoyed that. I don't mean it in a rude way, but I read the whole thing ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Freakshow Ch. 3

    Okay so here is a critique! Don't take anything personally, I am just being honest to help you and this story be the best it can be! Also feel free ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The legend of Leo: Chapter 1

    Yay for first stories, congratulations! Now I am going to give you an open and honest critique. Don't be offended by anything I say because I simply want to help ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A fantasy novel

    Okay a couple things to start this all out. It is LONG. To long for most people in this area to read it. I spent an hour and a half ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Terrafertilis Prologue

    Yay for prologues, as they are start of something great! Oh and what is Terrafertilis? Is it something you made up or does the word actually have a meaning besides ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Emanon - Prologue

    Wow, you shouldn't be afraid to post because this was good. Moira - a little description of her would be nice. When you describe her either walking into the tavern ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Who Will It Be?

    “Really?” I asked increduously , my eyes sparkling with delight. Should be incredulously I knew immediatly that this was no ordinary mission. Should be immediately As we were swinging on ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scavenger - 1.1

    Wow... I actually really liked it. The whole thing was well written, very interesting, and kept my attention, I am very impressed! His pale eyes flickered over the group like ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Looking Glass Ch. 5

    “Faeries main habitat is in the trees, that’s why you can see lights coming from them late at night sometimes. They are small and petite, they are the size of ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: ProjeKt Oath Chap 2 (unfinished)

    Sulos reflected on the last couple of weeks and his current choices to make as he watched the cart he had hitched a ride on slowly roll away from the ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alvalor 2.1

    The windows had no glass, the floor was simply flat dirt covered with a giant woven rug, and the wooden furniture looked very much handmade. The very much handmade part ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Labyrinth snippit

    Hey not bad, I enjoyed it. It actually reminded me of Steven King, have you ever read his novel "The Talisman"? Well it kind of had that sort of a ...

    Sep 30, 2008


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore