User avatar

Cyko

Cyko

  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: desuetude

    I LOVE THIS SM(ㆁ△ㆁ) i think u potray alienation/isolation supa beautifully🙂‍↕️ like the feeling that as long as there's other(better) options out there youll neva get acknowledged even

    Jul 1
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Dearest Urmazd

    LMFAOOO TYYY!!%uD83D%uDE4F%uD83D%uDE4FAND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL I WAS TALKING ABT now I gotta check if thats in the og doc cuz???

    May 25
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fantasy Re: scrap

    y can i send blank comments let me out of this mute prison bro

    May 18
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Little White Lies

    May 18
  • Other » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: 25 Things to Remember When You Become a Book Character

    I know EXACTLY what ur trying 2 do w/ 11 and no way in hell am I letting that slide. Like u rlly think im js gonna up and let ...

    May 18
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Little White Lies

    May 18


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners