User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Kate Has 8 Lives.

    Thanks Gryphon, *sniffle, happy crying* that means so much! I will definetley let you know when the second chapter comes! :D

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    OMG!!! I almost peed my pants in laughter! That was a good laugh! Thanks for that! :lol:

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Kate Has 8 Lives.

    Thanks for the enourmous review! It means so much that you put a lot of effort into lil' 'ol Junior writer me. I see I have MUCH editing to do! ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A small whimper, but no more

    This was so intense but so real and true and it made me feel the womans pain. Good job, I enjoyed it though, and it flowed out really well! I ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cockroaches and Condoms

    LOL, this is funny! along with the dirty concept you think one thing is going to happen and then AHHHH! LOL, nice job! This is comedic and reminds of certain ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dazed at Amazement :Chapter 1

    Thank you for the corrections! Since I'm new can someone explain to me how to add chapters? Thank you! And please leave more opinion! :)

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Thirteen Kisses

    Gorgous settings and the scenery i could just imagine! The kiss is cute! Love it! Good characters!

    Jul 6, 2008


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin