User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Kissed to death - revised

    This was intense! I felt the pain, and this poem made me do alot of thinking, which is awesome, because if a poem doesn't leave me thinking, I know it ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: How Do You Like Your Figures?

    Lol, this is clever!! I only have a problem with a few things. like a bad lemon. I don't knoe if this was me, but i didn't quite understand this, ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bitter Sweet- Prologue and Chapter One

    Hey Holly! I know I am just going to read more out of this fantastic story! But for now, I have to finish up a few things (darn chores :P ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poem

    All I have to say is "WOW" intense stuff. It fit together well, and I was just over all amazed by it. PM me when you make a new poem!-Curly ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Runner

    wow, this was really poetic in a way! All the sentences lace together, and I could not only visualize everything that went on in the story, but also, i could ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Interview with a Hero

    LOL, I have to say I am a very innocent person at heart, but this made me laugh. It was really well written, and I didn't see any grammatical errors, ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What to write?

    LOL! This is so Shel Silversteen, which is amazing because he is my faviest poet, and for awhile I didn't know it!! *hi fives* Loved it! Made me smile! Awesomeness! ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: When I Was Young

    First off , I LOVE UR AVATAR, lol. For the poem, it was really funny I found, because these are all the same things my brother did and it brought ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Invisible Man, Ch. 1

    Sorry to give the the bad news, but I'm not the one to critique and critisize, so all ur getting is compliments, especially for this magnificence :wink: Ill give you ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Abkhazia, Resolute (3)

    Wow Sam, this isn't even a story to me...It's a masterpiece :) The scenery is really clear, I could vividly imagine everything you said. It was beautifully written, and the ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: First Dance (edited)

    Shell, you are magnificent! This dance was so realistic and something I can really relate to. The characters are fun and exciting and easy to develope and I read every ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Crazy Little Thing I

    THIS WAS AMAZING! i LOVED EVERYBIT!! OMG! please write more please please! lol I love the personalirty, I just love everything about it, I don't know what else to say! ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thirteen Kisses: Part Two

    Love it! Theres nothing that gest better then two nerds together! The confusment with Emma was really understandable, and I've never been in her situation, but you made it so ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Thirteen Kisses

    The scenery in this story is extrodianary! The dioloude is welll put together, and I love the romance between these two teens! My only complaint is that I really want ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gerrymandering (1) [edit 07/01]

    I love this story! I love the sense of humor and I loved the part where he smiled and she thought, "He has nice teeth, LOL, this is so creative ...

    Jul 7, 2008


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns