Random avatar

Cubed

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mon Hetero/ It's time for a tea party

    Danke, madame. Your advice has been lovingly taken into consideration.

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Diana with child.

    Why thank you, love.

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Menthol

    Well, thank you love But the lack of "as" was intended. Similes used to contain only one "as", but modern colloquial English has killed the olde poetic value.

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Diana with child.

    Uh, bump. This deserves more than a rotting corpse of a thread.

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: poetry

    Its about being raped. Poetry doesn't have to be all the same, your criticizing, not critiquing. Thanks for your input, I meant the words I put, I know what they ...

    Jul 24, 2009


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind