User avatar

CreativelyWritten

CreativelyWritten

  • Short Story » Romantic, Narrative Re: Star Crossed Lives

    :'(

    Mar 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: Madness

    Like I said it was probably just me :)

    Mar 11, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: How Jane died.

    whoa dramatic :O

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Little Boat

    Wow this is deep. Well at least the way I took it, it's deep. I like how you used a sinking boat as a metaphor. I suck at poetry so ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Other Re: Five Fail-safe Ways to become a Writer – The Official Guide

    This was simply hilarious! It wasn't a story in the normal sense but yet it was... that makes absolutely no sense I'm sorry. I thought it was funny... both because ...

    Feb 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Monster

    Thanks so much. It's rather hard to stay mysterious- at least for me. Thank you for reading :)

    Feb 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Monster

    Thank you very much :)

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do you see your life?

    This makes me think too much. It's a really great poem and I like how you compare life/time to a path. It makes it somewhat easier to wrap your head ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Monster

    Thank you very much for reviewing! And ya I need to check my grammar before I post.... I have a problem with that :/

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Monster

    Thank you for reviewing. I do have to tell you- it isn't her mother saying these things, it's her. She's putting herself down.

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Something Wicked

    There is nothing wrong with getting inspiration from someone else's work! I don't know about one stanza #8. Others may have problems with you using the first line but I ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Narrative Re: Eternal Time

    This is a personal experience to me. I just agree so much. Time is something that constantly slips on by. Very dramatic and at first my mind was wandering a ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: A Map of You

    Really nice poem. It's a tragic love story in only three stanzas. I think my favorite part is the "memories like dust.... one blow and we are defeated." And I ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Other » Other, Realistic Re: The 'e' at the end of Secrete.

    That is beautiful. I don't know if you are truly saying this is real or if it's a work of fiction but either way you wrote it beautifully. I loved ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I will Not call you Father

    The fact that Dayna was willing to forgive her father for all of the abuse he caused her is incredible. To top it off, her thoughts at the end make ...

    Feb 21, 2014


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope