User avatar

Crayon

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Puppy Love

    I liked it but it reminds me of 101 Dalmations, sorry....but it does, brings back childhood memorys of eating popcorn on the couch watching that movie with my family.

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Hokey Pokey (Remixed)

    Bored somewhat?!?!?!? I thought it was pretty funny, so did everybody when i was sitting here kinda half singing it....turned a few heads!

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "I hate you guys"

    firstly *hugs* i seriously can't imagine what its like to lose a friend, resently a friend of a friend ended her life and it was all because of stupid school ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: On Matters of Spaghetti

    Ha ha! now i know where you keep it *starts designing an underground tunnel from my house to yours* thats right i know which house is yours! its the one ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Roping Dolls

    Wow that was um chilling, although it may have something to do with the fact that a 12 year old girl i know through friends was found hanging in her ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: On Matters of Spaghetti

    And when you do steal Dusky's talent, can you give me a little bit? Sure thing but at a price, what did you think, that i was just going to ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hailey

    Ha ha, i never noticed that 'for' there! *runs away and deletes the random 'for'*

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hailey

    Well thanks Jiggy

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hailey

    *grumbles at Jane* i knew all that, i was, simply testing you! No seriously, thanks darl! *runs away to change everything* all done! well not yet but lets pretend ahy? ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alli's Diary

    I'd have to agree with Grif, It's just not readable and its not captivating i didnt even finish reading it because i lost intrest. Writing in Diary form can be ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Donald Duck and Jacky the Neutered Cat

    Totally cool, theres nothing more i can say really because people have already picked at the picking i saw that needed to be done, ok that was weird. Anyway it ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I think my brain just died...

    Snoink your such a cutie! Im sure if my brain died i wouldnt even notice so don't worry :D

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I stink at titles... So this will be called "something&

    I read this yesterday but ran out of time to post, I love it Dusky! Wish i could say something more helpful but i simply can't!

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I stink at titles... So this will be called "something&

    awww, That is so sad Dusky! I am still planning on stealing your talent at some stage in the near future

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'd Be the Worst Kind of Famous

    IT was pretty good, Theres a few people out there who would see themselves in a different light if they read it

    Feb 18, 2006


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer