User avatar

Cosmo

Cosmo

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Who?

    sorry I don't know why this sent twice! :/

    Jan 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Opinionated Hummingbird

    I intended to taje the behaviour of a regular hummingbird astray. Because this is set in a town or city, not a village or hamlet because beggars don't tend to ...

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Opinionated Hummingbird

    Typo on the first. I can change the tense, and the last quote is supposed to sound like that. I think it gives a persona to the hummingbirds way of ...

    Jan 17, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Peace has two definitions.

    Thanks for the review! I can see what you mean by more of a personal thing, and making it more conclusive as to how it changed me personally. There were ...

    Jan 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Deleted

    Also perhaps change up the structure a bit, make it interesting to look at as well!

    Jan 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Peace has two definitions.

    You don't need to apologize! You didn't know :) Thank you for the compliment :') I look back at that comment and I seem to be quite abrupt in the ...

    Jan 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Peace has two definitions.

    The character is me, this actually happened to me, I had quite an abusive first 7 years in school. It was very much hell as I was thrown over walls, ...

    Jan 14, 2013


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage