User avatar

CorruptedData167

#1 Consumer of Mikey Way Fanfiction

  • Poetry » Humor, Horror Re: bzzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzzzzzz

    This is so beautiful. While reading this I cried so hard I shriveled up into a raisen. “Bzz.” Was such a beautiful line and when I read this I exploded ...

    Apr 28
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: The Pickle

    This is a work of art. Shakespeare walked so this could run. When I read the line “With a crunch I savor the salty pickle.” I cried. Emotion overwhelming my ...

    Oct 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Making Baking Bacon

    This is a masterpiece. Absolutely beautiful. A myriad of tears fell from my eyes as I read this literary masterpiece. There was so many beautiful words combined together to make ...

    Oct 7, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 31 Hideous Halloween Tales (Part One) (Tales 1-11)

    Wow this is really interesting! I got a ton of twilight, Riverdale, and the 2024 bloxburg Halloween event vibes from this. Very cozy and aesthetically appealing. I like the plot ...

    Oct 2, 2025
  • Short Story » Romantic, Literature Re: Found but Gone

    This is really good, but I’m a little bit confused with what exactly happened to the girl. Did she fall in the water and drown? The imagery was really nice ...

    Sep 22, 2025


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres