User avatar

Corncob

  • Poetry » Realistic, Fantasy Re: avalanching metaphorical snowdays

    I'm glad I could help--and thanks for replying! ^^ (Nice wind image xD) Keep writing!!!!

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Spiritual Re: I can't

    This may seem kind of random, but great review.

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The flower

    A lot of flowers last for longer than that though, so I'm genuinely confused :D Nice poem though!

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Running for Dreamers

    This reminds me a lot of the book The Running Dream, for obvious reasons. Great piece, by the way!

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Freak Show

    Of course ^^

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Ennui

    Of course--fantastic piece! I do know that Heath is asking Wiska about the paper she was reading, but really, what relevance does it have to the story? Like, was there ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Horror Re: Thomas Wakefield and the Certitude of Fate

    Of course! :D

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Horror Re: Thomas Wakefield and the Certitude of Fate

    Expect a review by this weekend ;)

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Just

    And for me too :D

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Just

    An amazing, overpowering piece. I love reading your works like this! Well, I could say the same about your review! Thank you so much! Thank you for reviewing two of ...

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Brain Dead Creativitiy

    Wow, thanks so much! I really appreciate this review :D. And thanks for the follow, by the way. Again, thank you!

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Brain Dead Creativitiy

    It's that kind of poem :D. Thanks for commenting

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Brain Dead Creativitiy

    Yay impact! XD thanks

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Just

    It's a statement to get in the resder's face, not to explain why it is normal. I do see why you could make that comment though.

    Jan 23, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Just

    I just imagine an sharpened pencil chasing you around for some reason

    Jan 23, 2015


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna