User avatar

Corncob

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Is it gone? ._.

    People stop deleting poems! Especially good poets! *ehem Hightop cof cof wut?*

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: A casual love affair with god

    drug addiction

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: A casual love affair with god

    you voiced my thoughts...PERFECTLY.

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: A casual love affair with god

    aah, I get it now! Wow! I loved this!

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: A casual love affair with god

    no, it was a metaphor for drug addiction. I just reread it...like every line says it. Really good veiling though! I loved it!

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Addiction

    I think the capitalization of Drugs and Immortality were intentional....like they were certain things that were bigger as a whole...its hard to explain but in poetry sometimes poets do that

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: my bro's parody on "Let it go"

    Omigod, I loved this! At first, I read the first few words and I'm like *facepalm*. I'm probably still doing that, but I loved it! Just the right mix of ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: What the Hey!

    wait...the title? da hey?

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: My Feet Stink

    "Your vocabulary is beautifully created for a poem about feet" Great way to put it! took the feeling right out of my heart

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Tittie Traitor

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EXCELLENT RHYMING!! All I don't get is the cher and ruth part. Very good, perfect length. Awesome ending! Made me laugh so hard! You're talented!

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Falling Deep- Chapter One

    thanks :)

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Falling Deep- Chapter One

    So addicting so far! Please write chapter 2!

    Jun 17, 2014


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres