User avatar

ConfusingSillyLittleGirl

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Heart that Hides

    This is really good to me! It sounds like a prayer, which makes that which you say fit with it even more! But the second stanza's rythm seemed very different ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Broken Heart That The World Forgot

    That's a sad poem. The simplicity of the poem gives it it's own kind of feel, maybe you should try and add more reasons or emotions because it starts and ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bite The Bullet

    Very good, yes it does sound like a song! I really liked it, I also liked the metaphores you used, it makes it all more interesting and pulls you in ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Time has Overtaken Us

    I liked it, but I do think that the rythm and rhyme didn't work so well in the mid section, but i do like the style in which you write ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Death and All His Friends Pt. 1

    Wow, it will make such a good story! I can just imagene it, the way you write makes the images clear, although I was confused at a few places. . ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This Moment

    I like the idea, and it feels like I can realte to the poem, although I do think that with this type of theme and what you are trying to ...

    Feb 9, 2009


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings