User avatar

ConcernedGreek

ConcernedGreek

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Diary of King Alexander

    Greetings! This is a very good story or, should I say, a very good introduction to a story, a very good set up to one where the protagonist would be ...

    Apr 15, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: draft of start of book any advise welcome!!!

    Hey anonymousplease, I just read your introduction and I do have some things to point out about it. But before that, don't worry about negative comments or anything, we're all ...

    Apr 13, 2017
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: The Old Centurion of Rome

    This might seem strange , but your intro before the story really caught my eye. If you really write those kind of stories , I'd really like to read them ...

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Fanfiction Re: A Final Invocation

    This is certainly one of my favourites. The description drew me in but the poem it self , its first lines are what kept me reading and what urged me ...

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Literature, Historical Fiction Re: Regretting Helen

    Hello , this is a very good poem. From the first moment on , I get the impression you're trying to write in Homer's footsteps , in an Ancient Greek ...

    Nov 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: The Great Wilderness

    Hello Felistia , this is a very good poem that does exactly what its title suggests , it is a wonderful description of the Great Wilderness , of nature in ...

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Deepening of the Night

    Dear ladcat13 , I want you to know from the start that I like your poem. From the first two lines , I liked it and almost subconsciously overlooked its ...

    Oct 30, 2015


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year