User avatar

CocoaCat

CaitlinMarie

  • Poetry » Humor, Literature Re: Inelegant

    I love it! :)

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Seasons Of Her Pain

    @Lake, I think it's your turn to be tagged in a literary post! Also @CorruptedArrow, @Sheytato, @DarkPandemonium and @PizzaRoll.

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: Remember When

    This is beautiful, I'm clapping (on the inside, I'm at school, don't want to draw unwanted attention) and honestly feel depressed that I am a single pringle.

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Ref Knew

    Makes sense to me

    Dec 15, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: With Liam

    Well, you tried. You failed, but you tried XD I skipped gym alot in grade 6 and 7 but got caught and taken to the principal's office. Lesson kinda learnt. ...

    Dec 1, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: With Liam

    Thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked the story! I hate gym class and will stress myself sick so often, and I can't control it, so Coralia was kinda ...

    Dec 1, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: winter has a hundred names

    In Canada, winter is the epitome of death and despair. It's pitch black at about five o'clock and everything is cold. But nice poem, I really it! :) :)

    Nov 16, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: With Liam

    Actually, I had meant to make the sentences short and sweet in the first paragraph. I will not be polishing anything except maybe some of my word choices; I chose ...

    Nov 6, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: With Liam

    Thanks for the review. I would have done it in more detail but it was an assignment for school that had to be based around memories, so I just did ...

    Nov 6, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: With Liam

    You definitely achieved that XD

    Nov 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: With Liam

    (wow that's a long review) but aside from that,thank you so much for the review, I'm glad you liked it :)

    Nov 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: With Liam

    Thanks so much for the review. I realize some of my word choices weren't the best.

    Nov 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: With Liam

    Thanks :)

    Nov 2, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: writers' block

    Your welcome, and the no capitalization thing makes sense. I just can't help noticing those things when I read; it doesn't matter how deep I am in a book, I ...

    Oct 25, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Monopoly

    Thanks for the review. Yes, this is just a rough draft. I just quickly wrote it and felt eager to post it. Glad you liked it!

    Oct 25, 2017


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning