User avatar

CluelessJay

jaycee_sl

  • Poetry » General, General Re: when you break your arm

    "water creeps into your ear canals" Before the second stanza should have been a intro to where the water imagery came from. The way you began the first stanza with ...

    Oct 25, 2021
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Trust in the Lord

    Hi... there, I'm Jay and this is just a brief review. I like the way you started each stanza the same way though I would've personally ended the last one ...

    Jun 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Suicide

    Hi, there. People have different takes on suicide and whether or not it is a 'good or bad thing'. It seems you have taken both positive and negative perspectives in ...

    Jun 21, 2021


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March