User avatar

Clickduncake

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: My Brother

    Anytime :)

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Revised Prologue of Redemption

    I'm glad I decided to check the revised version out! This one is much better! (I'm not going to do a review because I've already done so on the previous ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: My Brother

    Don't know what happened with that giant quote balloon. Sorry.

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Satire, Horror Re: To: Therapist From: Werewolf

    Hey Sarah! Thanks so much for this review! I'll try to fix those things up! :)

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Satire, Horror Re: To: Therapist From: Werewolf

    Thanks for commenting! I'm glad you liked it! :D

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Satire, Horror Re: To: Therapist From: Werewolf

    Thanks for commenting, I'm glad you liked it.

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Satire, Horror Re: To: Therapist From: Werewolf

    Yes, therapists regenerate like starfish. I should've been more clear about that, but couldn't work it in without it sound clunky.

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Satire, Horror Re: To: Therapist From: Werewolf

    *Bows* Thanks.

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Photo and The Billion

    Hey @thelostone Just wanted to tell you something cool I found: if you put before the quote begins and do the same thing, but with a forward slash, it'll put ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Satire, Horror Re: To: Therapist From: Werewolf

    Thanks! So glad to hear that. :D

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Satire, Horror Re: To: Therapist From: Werewolf

    Hey Cupciacia! Thanks so much for commenting. It made me feel the warm fuzzies

    Jan 27, 2015


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline