User avatar

Chloe(:

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Game

    Three years have passed Though it feels like three days Maybe rephrase the second line? And shriveling my lungs I don't see why you need the 'and' there. Those are ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Moony,Padfoot,Wormtail,and Prongs:The Important stuff

    I love Harry Potter! Okay . . . Yeah, put a space between the sentences and the periods. But I don't think it's that confusing when you change to first ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hey Babycakes

    Here's your review. Yes! You can definitely send it to a contest. You told me to be harsh . . . Well, there's not much to be harsh about though. ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: S.P. 1.2

    Here is your review! It's a little confusing, but well written. I will read the next parts of your story when you post them up. A stick of metal just ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: S.P. 1.1

    Here's your review! It was really good, but soon you're going to need to have something happen, or else it'll get boring. Just saying. On to the review. Ahch” I ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Split personalities 0.1

    Okay, here's the review you asked for I looked around at the murky surroundings, and at once I knew that I wasn’t supposed to be here. I started running down ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Said to be a Father's Love

    Lol I love the end. I noticed that before some sentences there are spaces and others there are none. Just change that. What inspired you to write this poem? I'd ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Chloe

    Wow, my real name is Chloe. And that's one reason why I had to review this. Funny isn't it? On to the review: even the flat grey of the car ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Silent whispers

    Here's your review, I can't do much, cause mostly everything I have has been put up there. But I thought it was really good and you should write more. At ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Ram

    Here's the review you asked for! The wind got caught in the park trees , as it mingled and danced with the voices of the people relaxing on the grass ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The deranged writer

    A writers dreams, are like a crazy persons thoughts or maybe his thoughts, are just what that crazy person does whatever the case, his art sets him free, he opens ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: nvm 2

    * I was nearly lying in my food when I heard a light clank of metal hitting metal. I sighed and looked up. It was a boy…with light hair and ...

    Jan 11, 2009


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae