User avatar

Chirantha

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Last Storm (1)

    Hmm, this is probably the first time I'm reviewing a present tense story. :D I think I'll give a shot at it. Mistakes Knock, knock, knock. I shake my head, ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Tick Tock

    Hi Incognito, I won't go one rambling about the story yet, okay? But, I have to tell you, it was an extremely uncommon story. But I kinda liked it. :D ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Marionette by the snow

    Hi Foxfire, Well, now this is a rather mysterious story. It was sort of hard to understand, but I got some parts at the least. :D Mistakes It was at ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The pen's work

    Awww...this is a really sweet poem. I presume you are writing about your self here? But, the poem could have been made a little longer and giving us a little ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: First Blush: Prologue

    Hey nativecatcher. Welcome to the best site in the whole world. :D Before I review this, I should probably tell you that there is a 4:1 ratio for reviewing and ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fire On Water: Chapter Nine

    Awww, missed it again. I'm really sorry for not reviewing this earlier. Mistakes and I looked uncomfortably around Seems better to write, "I looked around, uncomfortably" exchange for doing the ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Murder of the Mind

    Okay, now that's a really powerful poem. Let me do a little nit-picking before going to the overall part. Mistakes a blade as sharp as the welder’s mind, I have ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Believe in Angels

    Uhh...Snoink, I don't think it's spelling mistakes that she is having. Its full of grammatical mistakes. Don't worry, I'll try to fix them. :) Mistakes , Was it a dream ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Be Not My World

    Hey there, Audy. This was a nice and sweet poem, written by pointing out the troubles and then coming to a conclusion at the end. I like the way how ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Many Knights and Days (1)

    Here I am Classy, just as you requested. Okay, I'll go straight to it, Mistakes “Alice!” I heard out of the ear that my iPod speakers weren’t blasting through. You ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Last Shred of Hope

    Hey Mo, I'm here as you requested. Ooh, nice story. You have made a nice use of the figurative language to add colour into your story, well done. The point ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Newborn Sparrow

    Here I am, as you asked. Nice story by the way. Okay, I'll point out the mistakes, and other things. Mistakes And if you haven't been born from a flyer, ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Eight

    Awww, I couldn't review this first. :cry: Oh well, better late than never. I like this idea. The idea of having a private island only for the pirates. I thought ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: BloodLust - Chapter 2, Part 1

    Ahh! Finaly, the vampire genius returns to story writing. :D Hmm, although I've read this before, it seems too serious now. Too deep and complex. But I like it. So..... ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Seven

    It's my pleasure to review one of the best stories ever written in the YWS. :D Haha, I laughed so hard when I saw Kyran had chocolate. I love to ...

    Dec 15, 2009


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault