User avatar

Chinkstuhhh

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fanfiction Re: The Empire Chapter 3: Nothing Stays a Secret Pt. 1

    *Park cop; my main point is that If you ever watched the Gossip Girl tv series, those kids actually do illegal things but can get out of them fairly easy, ...

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fanfiction Re: The Empire Chapter 3: Nothing Stays a Secret Pt. 2

    There's a reason why I made their names so similar it adds on to my plot! But thank you for the review it means a lot! I only intend to ...

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fanfiction Re: The Empire Chapter 2: The Mysterious One

    Thank you! I actually had to edit out a lot of the description I put in because there's a max word count, but thank you for your comment!

    Jun 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Untitled - Chapter 1

    I really like the way you write. It's unique, different (in a good way haha), and very eye catching. Nowadays I just read things from people that have no taste, ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Realistic Re: deleted

    Nice introduction! Definitely caught my idea! I love what you're going for. I also enjoy the way you write, it's very different yet easy to read and casual. Good job! ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Heat of Heroism

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Fly Away

    Beautiful poem! I really enjoyed what you have written here. Is this poem based on personal experiences?

    Jun 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Unbearable...

    I like the concept of the idea here, but I would recommend changing the structure of the poem and make it less "awkward" in a way. Other than that, beautiful ...

    Jun 12, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Empire

    Resubmitted a much more improved copy of the first chapter! I'll be posting more here or you can just catch me on at ayookimchiii !

    Jun 12, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Empire

    Thank you! That means alot, I'm actually posting more chapters at a website called my username is ayookimchiii so look me up!

    Jun 12, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Empire

    Jun 6, 2013


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon