User avatar

ChimpanzeeMinkey

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Strawberry Sonnet

    I just have to say I LOVED this! I don't even know if I understand exactly what it's saying I just love the flow and all the brilliant word combinations ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tempting Fate

    Short. Simple. Bloody. Absolutely brilliant!!! I really loved this it's one of the best things I've read since joining. Keep up the good work :)

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Promise of Verdant

    Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and advice. I'll try to keep everything you've pointed out in mind in future writings :)

    May 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: His Little Girl

    I thought this was absolutely beautiful. It has a very poetic feeling to it and it captures the fathers inner struggle very well. I'm sure I just sound like a ...

    Mar 13, 2011


Moo.
— Cow