User avatar

ChickenFeet

  • Short Story » General, General Re: -Story-

    Hey Mags! This is really good - I love it! Don' listen to Layla - shes a poopface. I loved the images you wrote about in this - it was ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: This Town Doesn't Have Sidewalks

    Hey There! First off, this makes beautiful images in my mind :) it practically smells like summer. The feeling of the poem is aweseome, the rhythm needs a little work, ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "Who are you, really?

    Hello! First off, I really like this poem I think your really going somewhere with it. You have good grammar and punctuation, but I did notice a few errors: I ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Prologue - Orilie Davis

    First of all I love this prologue!!! Even though it is very strong I still have soem pointers. First, give some forshadowing about the plot. There's a little forshadowing when ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Running (Redone)

    Hey Mags I agree with the first few replyers, this is an awesome poem! However, remember to capatilize each new line. If I remember correctly they should always be capitlized ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Two worlds

    First of all, I love this poem. It has a very beautiful rhythm that could be turned into a song. Your first two paragraphs are probably the best: Two worlds ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Running

    I think this is really good! It has a very smooth rythm that flows very nicely, and I think that the poem its self has a great subject that promts ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blithe Bereavement -CH3 pt1

    A race of dark-skinned, brightly dressed, people joined the fray. "dressed" does not need a comma after it ------ “Aaaallrighty then,” Death slurred, when he had consumed his beverage, “Let’s ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blithe Bereavement CH4 PT1

    CHAP 4 "I-I-it’s true,” he croaked out, glancing up at the FILTH with begging eyes, “I-I saw her m-m-myself. The one they call ‘The C-c-converted Savor’ I think you mean ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blithe Bereavement - CH3 - PT 2

    “Knew you’d come to your senses, good fellow,” he laughed, as before Ebony’s eyes age withered away and a young handsome man was left in its place. That sentance is ...

    Jan 10, 2009


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni