User avatar

Charm

Even if I'm slow I will walk with my own feet, because I know this path is mine to take, I will never lose my dream.

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter V

    Thanks :)

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter VI

    Thanks for this review. Some people respond differently and I mean if you've been treated horribly for months you would be sort of hopeless and out of energy. But that's ...

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter V

    Thanks for this review! *Why is Sebastian so friendly to his long-time no-see cousin? It's only been a couple months :P and they are friends. You'll understand later *Why hasn't ...

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter I

    Thanks :)

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: In Pursuit of Inspiration: Chapter 1

    Thanks for this review :)

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter VI

    Thanks!

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter I

    Thanks for this review!

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter V

    Thanks for this review! All the clarification will come soon see now even Emma knows what happened :P

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter V

    Thanks for this review. I'd recommend though for future reviews, to read the chapters before to understand fully.

    Apr 14, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: It's Freakin' Spring!

    Thanks a lot for this review. I don't actually want to add more imagery because I want the poem to be simple and seem innocent as if a child wrote ...

    Apr 14, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Rainclouds Over My Church

    No problem! It seemed a bit off there but something else was wrong

    Apr 13, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Another Haiku / (not haiku :( )

    Okay I won't. Please tag me when you write another haiku :)

    Apr 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Death's Reign: Chapter IV

    Okay!

    Apr 12, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: I don't

    Thanks a lot for the review :)

    Apr 12, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: I don't

    I forgot to make it a lyric poem in the genre section thing ugh xD

    Apr 12, 2016


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown