User avatar

Charm

Even if I'm slow I will walk with my own feet, because I know this path is mine to take, I will never lose my dream.

  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: 3:45am/35mm

    aw thank you!

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: taught me how to breathe

    you're blowing my mind with your art

    Mar 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: 3:45am/35mm

    you're such a good poet i don't understand how this only has 2 likes like????????? ugh. you're a very good poet.

    Mar 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: campfire hums

    @frinderman repetition is not a negative term it's a literary device and this poem does have repetition in it. Also @silberfee thank you for your insight. the lack of capitalization ...

    Mar 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: meaning:null

    i LOVE this so much

    Mar 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death's Reign Draft 1 Chapter 1

    Thanks!

    Mar 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death's Reign Draft 1 Chapter 1

    Like I said your review was good and if I didn't like it I wouldn't have spent time writing a long ass paragraph response xD normally I just wrote "Thanks" ...

    Mar 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death's Reign Draft 1 Chapter 1

    I didn't find this offending haha and you are actually very good at reviewing. Eudora is a bit like me in the way she feels towards Mr. Kingsley (write from ...

    Mar 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Artist

    i love this sooooooooooooooooooooo much!

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Rachel

    thank you bb

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Rachel

    This review was so good! Thank you so much

    Feb 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: tsunami treasures

    Thank you!

    Feb 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Autobiography

    i loooooooooove this.

    Feb 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: tsunami treasures

    No, I wouldn't put "you push (me) out; you pull (me) in" because the "you" is the tide and that wouldn't make sense to the story. Thanks for the review.

    Feb 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: Full/Frontal/Defeated/At/Last

    i really love this poem.

    Feb 23, 2017


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot