User avatar

Charm

Even if I'm slow I will walk with my own feet, because I know this path is mine to take, I will never lose my dream.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: When Two Worlds Collide - Chapter Two

    Love this novel that you are writing! Chapter 1 was great and I'm so happy to be reading the second chapter. "'You should at least try to pay attention to ...

    Nov 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: When Two Worlds Collide - Chapter One

    Hi! I thought that this was really good. When writing a novel you should always write things fully out "My bangs hang a little over my eyes, yet my hair ...

    Nov 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: A Meeting Of Equals.

    The first paragraph is amazing. Your descriptions are on point. This sentence seems a little weird though "Dust clouded the air, as although the scene was coloured with extravagance, the ...

    Nov 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: The Side Left Behind: Prologue

    This was an amazing prologue. I'm extremely curious about what happens next. The only things that I think need tinkering is your grammar and a couple of sentences were a ...

    Nov 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Aftermath: Chapter 1 - New Beginnings

    I have two questions: 1. Do you know the game Life is Strange because this is very similar to it. 2. How does someone not know what the word emo ...

    Nov 19, 2015


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening