Random avatar

Ceylon

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lovin you

    Cute little poem. Matches your avatar

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Here's a cute little poem!

    Lol, funny poem :lol: I got a question. Can we write free style poems?

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    I think you are over uh... fancing your thoughts into words. The rest of the story was good. :wink:

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Paper Sack Kingdom

    Well, the music sounds okay, but I don't get the paragrah 1. It sounds kinda confusing.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: with me

    Ooooh~ I would like to hear this one day. Sounds cool :D

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Song with no name... (suggestions welcome)

    Hello~ I just want to know if this is a 4/4 or 3/4 song.

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: [deleted]

    I like your mainstream, story line, but "I did that then I did this" quite uh... annoyed me. I liked your story, it just didn't feel right.

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    Cool. I don't like the beginning though. You should have put " Storm brew overhead." That's all. :D

    May 31, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 1: Crossing

    Cool. I wish I could write like you :oops:

    May 31, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: There All Along

    Hello, you did a good job, very good job. :) You have a talent for writing.

    May 31, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    THIS IS SO GOOD!!! OMG! Do you have one for the Fellowship of the Ring? I want to read more of your scripts :twisted:

    May 22, 2005


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox