User avatar

Catalyst

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Gods Are Gone- Chapter Two

    Thanks for the review! To be perfectly honest, this was one of those situations where I just needed to get the chapter OUT. I had some writers block on the ...

    May 29, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Gods Are Gone- Chapter Two

    Thanks for the review!

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Iris (chapter 1)

    @Pheophernelia

    May 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Satire Re: I am a Writer

    Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed!

    May 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Satire Re: I am a Writer

    The point of the entire poem was that the speaker thinks of themselves as above others (Not myself), apologies for the confusion.

    May 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Satire Re: I am a Writer

    Thanks for the review!

    May 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Satire Re: I am a Writer

    Thanks for the review, I'm glad you enjoyed.

    May 7, 2017
  • Other » Review, Humor Re: Divergent- A poetic diatribe.

    Thanks for the review! It's possible I've been too harsh on this, but I do stand on the fact that they're weak characters, in my opinion. At any rate, I'm ...

    May 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Gods Are Gone- Chapter One

    Thanks for the review! And don't worry about it, I enjoyed reading those old works right after uploading a new one. I'm afraid to say that this isn't the same ...

    May 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Withered Sky- Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review! I can't really defend this-- After all, it's two years old. I'm getting a lot of nostalgia looking through this though, and I appreciate the reviews!

    May 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Withered Sky- Prologue.

    Oh, thankyou! This little prologue takes me back, I think it was one of the first things I made here. Thanks for the kind words as always!

    May 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Gods Are Gone- Chapter One

    Thanks for the advice, I'm glad you enjoyed! (I'll throw ya a tag)

    May 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Gods Are Gone- Chapter One

    Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you liked it!

    May 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Somewhere Else- Chapter One (First Draft)

    Thanks for the review! Gah, grammar always gets me, especially around dialogue. I totally agree about the sentence structure near the start-- Honestly, I think I use dashes way too ...

    Feb 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Somewhere Else- Chapter One (First Draft)

    Thanks for the review! I'll get to changing those grammar issues, and I agree that the characters weren't really wrung for all their potential. I don't really consider this piece ...

    Feb 10, 2017


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly