User avatar

Cassandra

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    I liked it, and agree that it has a song-like quality. Still not so fond of the double "dance"s, but I LOVED the imagery. Nice work.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: dirty dancing

    I liked this a lot. Imagery=excellent, and you captured the moment perfectly. Nice work.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Uglies

    Sounds interesting...I'll have to check this out.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Child called it

    Wow...now I feel like a heartless black hole for not crying... But I did love the book. A lot. And the second and third books in the trilogy, of course. ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    I thought it was pretty funny and cute, definitely not dark. I liked the little parallels you made, like him cutting his knee and her painting here nails blood red. ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    I thought Of Mice and Men was really good-we had to read it this year in school. It was sad, though, too. :( I haven't read any of his other ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Addiction

    I can't seem to come up with some constructive criticism for the beginning and end, but the middle I loved. Overall, nice job. :thumb:

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A poem I thought up when I wasa surfing today...

    It's nice and short, and the meaning is clear and easy to grasp. Nice job! :thumb:

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Masquerade

    I really like the image this conjures, all the shimmering ballrooms and masks. I love the edited version. Great job! :)

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He Walked Among the Unspoiled Rushes

    You paint a beautiful picture in this poem and the imagery is great. I can completely picture this scene. Great job! :thumb:

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Of the Rain

    I see my life in raindrops; tiny water-bubbled memories, as they fall. I liked the whole thing, but I liked that imagery above especially. Nice job. :thumb:

    Apr 29, 2006


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee