User avatar

Cassandra

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    And...James wasn't a seeker. He was a chaser. The movies just messed it up. But I'm probably the only Harry Potter freak on here that will notice it, so it's ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Lady and the Unicorn - REVISED (see second page)

    I dunno. The whole "I caught you" thing just seemed kind of sudden for some reason...? I'm not really sure. Maybe if you said something when Eleanor first started to ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lolita

    What is Lolita about, very generally speaking? ^ Aye, I'd like to know, too. It's obviously very good if everyone likes it so much but...what's the story about?

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: My Sister's Keeper

    ^ Yeah, the characters bothered me too somtimes, backgroundbob. And the ending...I kinda wish it was the sister they had killed off. She, in my opinion, deserved to die. She ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Her Mother's Sanity

    Ah, well, better to have tons of imagination and ideas than to be a grammar dictionary with no creativity. ;)

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Green (title pending)

    Maybe I'm just dim, but I didn't get it either. Care to elaborate? ;)

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Mercy

    Huh. Didn't see the date that you posted this. Just saw that it had new replies and assumed it was new. Eh. The grammar crusade was fun, though. XD

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the best friend

    Usually when someone posts a piece in the lit forums they're looking for someone to read and critique their work. Maybe next time you should post a note along with ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Silent Kisses. (13+)

    Alrighty, I've got a critique coming here, slowly but surely. It's taking me a couple of days because this is so long, but it's coming. :D

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Graffiti Wall

    Well, it was supposed to be another (rival) gang that killed him. The previous night, when Angel and his gang were tagging the graffiti wall, one of them crossed out ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Graffiti Wall

    Fixed the typo.... Thanks for taking the time to read! :D

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Graffiti Wall

    All righty. I took the suggestions you made, antigone, and fixed some stuff. Thanks you both so much for the feedback! The anonymity of being in a gang clashing with ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sand in my Ballet Shoes (revised)

    Loved the imagery! No word was useless: every word propeled the poem forward. Great job! :D

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen of the Harpies

    It's hard for me to tell at the moment about Brenna's powers, I guess because you haven't gotten into it that much. Honestly, I'm not liking it that much right ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Virgin Solar Cavity

    I always love your poetry. It's so beautiful. And the imagery in this is fantastic...the pictures your words painted=beautiful. Great job. :D

    Jul 25, 2006


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White