User avatar

Cassandra

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Nautical Charts

    I thought that was absolutely beautiful. When you read it, you can almost feel as if you've been to this island before, like its a part of you. Your imagery ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: O Humanity

    O Humanity These admirers, they admire These conspirers, they conspire I was reading this and thought, "Oh no... this won't work.. Admirers... admire..." but to my surprise it did. Saved ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Beautiful Imperfections

    I didn't like the first stanza so much...I'm not sure why. It didn't flow so well for me. But after that it was just...wow. :shock: I mean, it was really, ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Odd Poem, didn't think much when writing it

    I really liked it and thought that it flowed really well until the last three stanzas...I'm not sure what happened. I think the ryhme scheme changed, and then in the ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Three words, Short, Sweet and Simple . Nice work! :) That just about sums it up. I like that you are able to get right to the point and still ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Faced with fear

    The fierce ocean leaping over distant rocks, Moving closer to me at every heart beat. Feeling the pulse racing trying not to look, But hypnotised by the powerful waves I ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: i wonder

    For that someone who could long since passed through my door. Is the word "could" necessary here? And yet I wished to for him to feel hell’s harsh burn. I ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A (kind of long) short story - over 13

    For some reason, I thought that when you started describing the Friday afternoon, I thought it was the day after the pool scene and that she was going to another ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken

    With a final plaintive beep, like a heart monitor switching off, her CD player cut off the final hollow strains of electric guitar. Low Batt flashed briefly on the small ...

    Apr 28, 2006


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe