User avatar

CarysT

  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Poetry

    Thank you very much for your response. I will repost within 24 hours and hope you like it. :)

    Mar 19, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: I'm A Slave

    This poem is very well put and you are pretty good!

    Mar 16, 2019
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Poetry

    Hey! I'm young and kind of new at this whole writing thing. I have writing competitions at my school like twice a year and try to get better. I was ...

    Mar 16, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I'm fine

    That is very good. I just think you don't need to add the part about the lemonade.

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Death

    I think it is very nice. I'm more of a descriptive person myself but love your work. P.S The sweatpants thing might be a bit much

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Death

    I think it is very nice. I'm more of a descriptive person myself but love your work. P.S The sweatpants thing might be a bit much

    Mar 15, 2019


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White