User avatar

CarsonTheArson

Caylleen

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: Taste of Life - Chapter 1

    Heyo Beanbird! Oh look at that, seems like you get to be my first review in like, what, over a year? Congratulations! ANYWAY This is pretty neat. I liked this ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Necromancer's Reckoning: Chapter 5 and 6

    I quite enjoy this story :) I love the story and all the different characters. Aww, poor Valdor... I felt so bad for him while reading this. XD I kinda ...

    May 30, 2014
  • Other » Fantasy, General Re: Sebessia

    Greetings! Here I am to say things about this lovely piece :3 First off, I like this a lot. Sebessia is an interesting character (LOVE her name by the way), ...

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Necromancer's Reckoning: Prologue

    Hello there! Cay here to review! First off, some favorites lines before we begin: "Worms of sweat slithered down his face as he sprinted through the dark." XD That is ...

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Pen, Paper, and a Gun - Prologue

    Per your request, here I am to review! :) First off, I love this. There is so much mystery to it and I want to read more! There weren't a ...

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: What is Love?

    I love this poem! :D And the ending made me bust out laughing! I think you did pretty well on this. You kept to the rhyme scheme really well, and ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Humor Re: Why is the cat on the roof?

    This was quite an interesting piece, but I feel like you could have done more with it. It was funny though, when you mentioned the dragons flying by I had ...

    Apr 9, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Red Duct Tape

    First off, this is quite interesting, and I kinda like it. :) It's strangeness makes it that much more intriguing. I love how you described what was going on and ...

    Apr 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: A Broken Mind

    Hey Neverland! This is pretty cool :) I love how, even though it is short, this has a big impact. And the way it is set up, the phrases scattered ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: The Shadowed Pack- Prologue & Chapter 1

    This seems like an interesting story. I like it so far, but there are things you can improve on. First off, there are some grammatical errors, but those are easy ...

    Aug 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Boy

    Hiya! Secret Santa here! :3 Wow, I think this is quite a powerful poem. You bring to light a hard situation that some kids have to go through without a ...

    Jul 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sanctuary of Discord--Prologue

    Loved it! I was pulled in from the beginning, wondering what the "Insycrion" and the "Occasius" were. I would have liked to see a little more detail about those, however. ...

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Seven Crows

    Loved it! I haven't read the original story, so I don't know how your story differs from it, but I think this is a great fairy tale. I like the ...

    Jun 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re:

    Well you have an interesting idea going on here. A strange man living in this old street who demands food if you want to go through and this girl who ...

    Jun 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Honour & Duty

    I liked this a lot. I think you did well with creating suspense, making me wonder who Khalid wants dead and why. Also, when Mikel says, "Do you think he ...

    Feb 10, 2013


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser