User avatar

CarolineNaveen

  • Script » Historical Fiction, Theatre Re: The White Rose: The True Heroic Story From The Other Side of WWII

    Wow, thank you so much! Really appreciate it, it's still a work in progress...there are so many things that could be done to make it better. If you have any ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: It's You Again

    Sorry my post submitted twice and can't figure out how to delete this.

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Script » Historical Fiction, Theatre Re: Long Live Freedom ~Revision

    Thanks, and I appreciate the review. I've started passing it out at our state theatre and they became very interested, so I'm now working with a published playwright to transition ...

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Script » Historical Fiction, Theatre Re: Long Live Freedom ~Revision

    That would be ablsolutely amazing if you could help me punctuate this, I keep getting that review from a lot of people! Also, these reviews were a few months ago ...

    Sep 21, 2013
  • Script » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Long Live Freedom

    Yes you're totally right! It is my very first draft and I haven't really had a chance to go over it yet. I'll defiantly work on all the things you ...

    May 16, 2013
  • Other » General, Dramatic Re: Where There is Shadow There is Light

    Wow this was short compared to what you gave me a review for...I'll do my best to give you the best review that I can. I might consider revising the ...

    May 11, 2013
  • Script » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: Letters from War

    Thanks so much for your input I really appreciate it. I went through and updated the draft using your suggestions and will continue to revise it.

    Apr 28, 2013


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace