User avatar

Carina

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Black and White (Revised) - Part Four

    Yay, Seth drinks the water and doesn't stay mortal! lol. But xD yep, I meant sentimental sweet, like, "Awww, I'm glad that blind puppy got rescued and lives in a ...

    Jun 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Blue Arrows ~ Chapter 1

    Terrible?!?! NAAHH it's a nice set-up for the fantasy world! and don't u dare day it's bad omg, but yes evil mwehehee I did this review late at night and ...

    Mar 20, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: arrow

    b00tiful like usual

    Feb 20, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Black and White (Revised) - Part Four

    OH MY GODASDFNFMFM [review pending]

    Feb 13, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Black and White (Revised) - Part Two

    And yay for another epic reply! 1.1: ahhhhHHh I should probably add that I'm only a liiiittle derpy, so the "taking a long time to adjust" kind of thing might ...

    Feb 4, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Black and White (Revised) - Part One

    Ooh, REPLY CENTRAL! I don't want other potential reviewers to come to this page and be like "OMG THIS IS SO LONG" since the scroll bar is little, but really ...

    Feb 4, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: whisper

    Whoa, this song gave me chills. I love the melody and omgggg your voice is so pretty!

    Feb 2, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Black and White (Revised) - Part One

    AHHHHH I LOVE REPLIES TO MY REVIEWS. So in return, you shall get a long reply back! I'm so glad to have made your day -- no regrets! Oh, and ...

    Feb 1, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Jotunheim

    No problem! I hope I wasn't harsh on the review; I did enjoy reading this. :) You have such flowery language and a talent in making descriptions. I'd honestly love ...

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Short Story » Humor, Horror Re: An Apartment Conversation.

    No problem! The idea is pretty humorous, I gotta admit. Next up, you gotta write a scene with the demons at the office mumbling about their missing stapler and how ...

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Short Story » Horror, Realistic Re: 2.

    ahhh okay. *actually had no idea what anime your avi is from lol* but I have a hunch it's from DDLC, amiright? It seems to be the new horror anime ...

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: A Day in the Life

    No problem at all; glad I can help! And oooo wow this changes things up quite a bit, innit? (lol, now that Scottish lady had infected my vocabulary...) I suppose ...

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Conics Unfortunately: 5

    Hey, that's a neat idea! It is possible to do this, and I've written pieces before using different fonts. The downside? It's going to have to be a picture. So ...

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Conics Unfortunately: 3

    Yep, the end confirmed that it was some flashback of sorts, and will continue to develop in the story. (At least, I hope that's what it implies, lol.) Maybe if ...

    Jan 8, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Conics Unfortunately: 1

    Ahh okay. Good job for making it this far! I hope my reviews will add to your inspiration to pump out more chapters and indeed be the last man standing. ...

    Jan 6, 2018


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner