User avatar

Carina

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Valen: Chapter 1.2

    YES YES OFC OFC R U SPEAKING IN ROBOT CUZ I WANT IN

    Jul 15, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Valen: Chapter 1.2

    Jul 15, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Valen: Chapter 1.1

    ALSO LATE TO REPLY LOL BUT THANK U FOR THE REVIEW!!! also it takes a lot to get me offended (like, you'd have to be hateful or harass me or ...

    Jul 14, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 1.2

    WHOOPS srry sound i thought i had already replied again to our earlier discussion so i'll add what i wanted to say here lol so you said that matt had ...

    Jul 14, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 1.2

    HIHI HERE AS I PROMISED ok so first u stahp saying your reply is angsty ok COME AT ME DON'T EVER FEEL AFRAID tO tell me im wrong and don't ...

    Jul 11, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 1.2

    I luv ur responses NOW ITS MY TURN TO SAY that I will give this a proper reply after work which is like in 12 hours lol

    Jul 10, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Valen: Chapter 1.1

    Jul 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Valen: Chapter 1.1

    sound sOund SoUnD SOUND WHY ARE U AN AMAZIN WAFR I WILL FOREVER LIVE FOR UR REVIEWS

    Jul 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Valen: Chapter 1.1

    STELLA YES OF COURSE YOU CAN GET AS MANY PINGS AS YOU WANT.

    Jul 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Valen: Chapter 1.1

    OMGMGGMGMG SHADY THIS WAS A VERY (lol) HELPFUL REVIEW YOU HAVE NO IDEA, YOU DESERVE 3 MENTIONS NEXT TIME OKAY I DIDN'T KNOW IF YOU'D BE INTERESTED BUT HECK I ...

    Jul 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: In the Hands of Six 1.1

    OOOOOOHHH *stupid lol* well meh rhymes with bleh SOOOO

    Jul 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: In the Hands of Six 1.1

    WELL I SUSPECT IT'S ALSO ME BECAUSE ACK YOU KNOW MORE OF MCU THAN ME SO I NEED TO FAMILIARIZE MYSELF WITH THIS SOME MORE OK. But yeah, general terms ...

    Jul 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 1.1

    UR WELCOME UR WELCOME LOL. and omg so fast i applaud u. i'll take a look at it sometime after i post my chapter ok AHHHH also...did I just....did I ...

    Jul 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: d.f.

    Jun 13, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: 24 Hours [January short story]

    Yay! That's good. And sentence flow is definitely a common problem that a lot of writers struggle with, so you're not alone. It just takes practice, which you are already ...

    Jun 9, 2018


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic