User avatar

Carina

  • Other » Realistic, Narrative Re: The Tree In Our Garden

    Hi EvaR14! Here for a quick review. :) I loved the symbolism of this short story. Right away I knew that the tree symbolized something important: youth, lost time, and ...

    May 23, 2021
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The Chronicles of Carina: Legend of the Nanawars

    Hi, Yoshi! Here for a review for this masterpiece! First of all: wow, I am amazed by the depths of this story and lore. It seems like with every passing ...

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Bottled Euphoria

    Hello! I thought I'd leave you a quick review for Review Day. :) I like the concept of this - a "bottle of happiness" or "bottle of euphoria" is illegally ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Short Story » Technology, Science Fiction Re: 15 Minute Writer's Prompt

    Hello! I thought I'd drop by for a quick review for Review Day. First of all, you are an excellent writer, especially if you wrote this in only 15 minutes. ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: What Lies Beneath

    Hi Blue!

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 11.1

    yes this is from 2018 so I'll leave a quick review lol I feel like this chapter is a tipping point for plot. The reader finally understands James Tiberius and ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 9.2

    HELLO YES I went back a few chapters >_> mostly because it's Review Day and there was a little teeny bit of critique I didn't say in my comment, and ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Before The Dragon - Chapter 17.1

    Oh boy, Shady. I don't have to read the other chapters to fully understand what happened here. It's simple, really. I'll break it down for you, just so you understand ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Lost Dragon 2.1

    HEWWO SOUNDIE!! This is so ooooooold and I feel sad that I didn't get too far when reviewing this for LMS (TWO YEARS AGO LOL...smh), so HERE I AM!! This ...

    Nov 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: sinking.

    Hey Shades! Abstract poetry like this is more of my style and I approve. 8) First of all, hearts to you.

    Oct 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: stars of cheese that fall like snowflakes

    Hey, whatcha! Me? Reviewing poetry?! Crazy, but stranger things have happened in 2020. :P This piece caught my eye, and I had a hankering for abstract poetry, so I thought ...

    Oct 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Politics, Humor Re: informational dissonance within an entertainment phenomenon

    Wassup my dude! Here to give you some ~epic~ poetry advice, because I'm definitely an expert in political haikus. So first, the title. Not only is the title a poem ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Seeing Jack

    Hey Elinor! ;) soo uhh you posted this work on the month and year I joined YWS, and your account is over ten years old, so thank you for giving ...

    Sep 3, 2020
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Review Re: An Essay on the Boy Scouts of America

    Heyyo manila folder

    Sep 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 1.2

    ASKJDFHLKSJDFH SORRY I TOOK SO LONG 4GIVE ME ASDKFLJLS can first just say aHHHHHHHH WESTERN FEELS YOU ARE DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB AT SETTING THIS UP AND I LOVE ...

    Jul 10, 2018


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)