User avatar

Capa002

  • Short Story » Culture, Realistic Re: Country Mouse

    Hey, I really liked this short story. I loved how the tone evolved from being glum, to humor and finally hope. I thought your writing style was very good, as ...

    Dec 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Horror Re: I am the Butcher and the Bearer

    Hey, I loved this poem, especially because of the intense amount of emotion that's in it. I love the whole symbolism of being the "butcher and the bearer". It is ...

    Dec 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Lost to You

    Hey, (im new here so I'm probably not going to be great at giving you a review, but there's always a first time for everything!) I really loved this poem, ...

    Dec 15, 2017


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf