User avatar

Calliope3

  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Guilty Obsession

    Hello herbgirl! Calliope here for a review. This poem was short and to the point, and while short poems if worded effectively can resonate nicely, this one seemed to lack ...

    Jun 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Four- Chapter one

    Hi! Calliope here for a review. This sounds like it's going to be a very interesting story. Summer's kidnappers are what especially intrigued me. They sound as if they're all ...

    May 30, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Hanging Tree

    Hi! Calliope here for a review. This is my first one, so I hope it's okay. I love "The Hanging Tree" song, and I think it was a good idea ...

    Apr 27, 2016


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin