Random avatar

Calebdial

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Love Note in Disquise

    i so just came up with some piano music for this song. I like the lyrics. By the way are you a christian? Most heavy metal(scream) bands are christian core ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: World of War Part I

    matthemus, Thanks for the revised. I liked it alot.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: World of War Part I

    ill keep you updated with it then

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: World of War Part I

    Thankyou soooo much. You see, i had to write a short story for my english class.and i told my friends if i get an "a" on it i will finish ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    omg, i absolutley love it. stories liike these inspire me so much.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    omg, i absolutley love it. stories liike these inspire me so much.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Adequate Man

    Aweeeeesssoooooommmeee. I loved it man. I hope to see more like this.

    Mar 1, 2009


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson