User avatar

Calben

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Something I Totally Drummed Up

    I really liked this, it read refreshingly simple.

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Moment of Silence

    four out of five stars. I really enjoyed this poem, the impact is felt not only in it's interesting language but also it's meaning to the reader. It's trippy and ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Writer

    Thanks for the reviews. While I do like the line about 1000's of feet, perhaps changing it to "most will know it was his pen that achieved the greatest of ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Denial

    Oh my the imagery in this is very very good. It takes a special sort of thinking to come up with something that paints so good a picture. I find ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A journey of a dreamer

    Hey, just wanted to say I really enjoyed your poem. I'm not huge on telling people to change their own stuff, so I would not change a bit of it, ...

    Aug 7, 2009


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare