User avatar

CaitlinGrant

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue..tell me does this captivate you?

    I definitely liked it, and it totally captivated me. You have a great hook right from the beginning that makes people want to read more, and when you tell and ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Angel's Sword, chapter 1(rated 12+ for violence)

    The description in this story is very good-- it's vivid and strong and I can imagine the scene unfolding in my mind's eye. The tension and suspense are good, just ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Just... smile

    Wow. Really. Just...wow. That was really beautiful, and very deep. I love the way you describe everything smoothly, and give the world around you a personailty. It really adds to ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Played my Hand

    Hey! I like the way your story leaves us wondering what happened, and what is going to happen. you did a really good job with that. My suggestion would be ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mafia Princess

    Hey! Let me start out by saying that I really like this story. It has an interesting beginning, and so far the plot seems interesting. When you write, try to ...

    Nov 11, 2009


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)