User avatar

Cailey

Cailey

  • Short Story » General, General Re: the light i saved from the dark

    Hey, so this was pretty good... but you NEED TO EDIT!! I'm sorry, but it drove me crazy seeing you type lowercase i's. I should always be capitalized! There were ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Puppy Love

    I agree, don't change the title!! Your title is what inspired me to read this in the first place. :) When I read this, I somehow missed the third grade ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Never Your Fairytale

    This was good, I don't have too much of a critique. I didn't notice any grammar or spelling mistakes. I liked the added parenthesis, they added a cool feel to ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: If You Have Any Sense At All, You Really Shouldn't Read This

    I wasn't going to read this, but I read the title, and I have no sense, so I had to read it. :) It was amusing, so I'm hoping it ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: End? Never... <3

    I love you more than anything is this world. The is should be in. :) Just thought I would point that out since no one else seemed to notice... :D ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ghost Train

    So, I wish I could give a more helpful review, but I didn't see anything wrong. Although, it did seem weird that you had no punctuation in the first stanza, ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My Guardian Angel

    Hey, this was really good. I especially liked when you compared the tire to a donut. :) It reminded me of a time when a guy came up to my ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Oink and In the barnyard

    I agree, this was cute. :) There are places where your rhyming doesn't rhyme... so you should try and find some better rhymes. And yes, punctuation would be nice... I ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Last and The First

    So, I read the first part, and didn't scroll down enough to see the last part. And I was so sad that it was done so soon! I wanted more! ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Need You.

    This poem was short, sweet and sad. I liked it, and just have a few comments. First of all, I couldn't tell if this was supposed to rhyme. If so, ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: In Between Sheets

    That really was a short story. Yet, in that one paragraph you succesfully described the character's personality and attitude, you gave the setting and you even added some extra details. ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Adieu

    This was good, I like how you didn't start out immediately with Harry Potter. If you had, I probably wouldn't have read it, I'm getting tired of everyone writing about ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Haven't Thought Of a Title for This Piece Yet :(

    That was good, it had a lot of questions. :) I agree with Shakyll, I loved the inch by inch by inch. I thought the line that just said "they" ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My Life - chapter 1

    Hey, this is a good first chapter, you did a good job at getting me interested. June in India is blistering, ominous month. I think you mean, is a blistering, ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I Did It For Them

    I like rhyming, I'm different from all these other YWSers who dislike rhymes. However, I agree completely with Hannah. You need to be in control of your poem. While reading ...

    Jul 23, 2011


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis