User avatar

Caerulean

Caerulean

  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Butterfly Peas

    Thanks. :) Anyway, it's just a little song so. xD I didn't wanna go complex with the melodies and lyrics. Maybe it was a little too subtle, haha. Did you ...

    Oct 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Dear Skylar, I'm Coming Home

    Oh, you do? Thanks. :D

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Dear Skylar, I'm Coming Home

    Oct 21, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Butterfly Peas

    No problem at all! :)

    Sep 1, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Butterfly Peas

    Thank you. :) I hope you'd like the song as much as you liked the lyrics. Anyway, I'm quite fond of 'where, oh where'. xD I also remember hearing this ...

    Aug 31, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Butterfly Peas

    Thank you. ^_^

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Butterfly Peas

    Thank you, Sol. :)

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ten Negative Signs That You're A Writer

    1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 10! lol Maybe... maybe not. xD :P

    Aug 18, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate

    Oh! xD I was confused there. lol

    Jul 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Fog

    I simply cannot review this... I just want to cry, but it seems my eyes are too dry for the moment, or I'm just in a public place. I feel ...

    Jul 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Lady's Response

    Thanks, Audy! ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed the poem. :D About the last part, yes, she could've gone harder with the words, but my thought that time was that it ...

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Lady's Response

    Thanks! ^_^ :D Anyway, the 'knees' part there was meant to show that he was kneeling in front of her.

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Lady's Response

    o.o That felt depressing. lol xD I know this poem isn't good. I just had a thought at that time after hearing 'shining, shimmering, splendid' on the TV and I ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Lady's Response

    o.o It seems like you accidentally posted the same review on different works.

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Lady's Response

    Thank you. :)

    Jun 17, 2013


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)