User avatar

BustedFlush

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Historical Fiction

    Any Bernard Cornwell or Patrick O'Brian book will be an excellent read

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Immigration Scapegoat

    Americans could not live the same way without the immigrants. We depend on their low wages so we can profit more like we did with slaves. Mexicans are almost like ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Surviving a Skiing Disaster

    Not really but I was knocked out in the woods while skiing and had to find my way to a trail without any skis. I wrote it quickly I didn't ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: THE WAR OF E-13 (was One o them war stories) NEW BEGINNING

    It was a very good story, but you left why the war was being fought.

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Amanda

    She was on target on about everything. It would have been nice if you had not rushed the ending.

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I will always love her

    Thanks for the advice. I did my research now and I definately know what I did wrong. I have written another story kind of like this one. But this time ...

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I will always love her

    Thanks for comments. I didn't know much about how to write a conversation between two people. Now I know.

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Mechanics

    I liked the story. I dont't really know how the mechanics worked into it. Maybe it was about Mark being shot. Like what Mattie said you could have streatched the ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Slippery when Wet. (13+)

    Wow even though it did have some grammer mistakes I still enjoyed it. I understand though because I make alot of mistakes. I also liked the story because I can ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Usted es un vaquero loco: Costa Rican Cowboy

    Thanks for the advice. I am definitely not going to try that again.

    Mar 14, 2006


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson