User avatar

Buranko

Buranko

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: i refuse to believe in chickens

    Hello there fellow writer. I am here to say that ur poem is soooo satisfying to read. The amount of images it produces in my brain is simply outstanding. When ...

    Sep 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Chickens and Dragons

    Hehe this is such a great poem. I have recently seen a cartoon that featured chickens as the creatures that resembled dinosaurs most, so when you compared them to dragons ...

    Sep 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Theory of Evolution Rewritten

    Hello there fellow writer I'm Buranko, member of this gorgeous society ever since yesterday, and I am here to give my honest opinion on ur wonderful piece. First of all ...

    Sep 4, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: ​A Pack of Wolves Serenades a Cloudy Sky

    Hello there fellow writer. I really love your poem. It gives me the impression of an apocalyptic environment, for some reasons. It's nice how short a poem can be but ...

    Sep 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Tale of Souls - Chapter Three

    Hello there fellow writer . Really nice story. I always loved the fantasy genre with a war like feeling. I feel that the preparations so far are the perfect amount ...

    Sep 4, 2020


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet