Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Live in the moment

    This is absolutely amazing and I wish that I could have written something like this. It is so precious and lovely, you portrayed everything so perfectly. It was almost like ...

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: For it is Love

    I'm glad someone likes it

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: For it is Love

    Hey this is my first poem. And I totally know what you mean. This will probably be my only poem. Not a poem person.

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Clockwork

    Thanks for the clarification. Really helped. Your welcome for the review.

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Heroes Fall (part 2)

    Thanks I really appreciate the good ideas. The next few parts are mainly in Darius' point of view and I'll add more description to the characters.

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Heroes Fall (part 2)

    Thnx for the review I really appreciate it and I will definitely take it into consideration. I'm glad you like my characters, I take a lot of time trying to ...

    Nov 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Solidarity: Sins of our fathers - Chapter 1: Switch

    I totally understand. I have scenes that play out in my mind, but it's getting there that's the hard part.

    Nov 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Chapter 1: Emma

    I could tell it's your first. And just keep writing.

    Nov 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Heroes Fall

    Yeah, I'm still trying to work out the kinks in it. I hav a hard time putting what I want to say in words. Thanks for your review, I'll take ...

    Nov 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Heroes Fall (part 2)

    Sorry it's actually chapt. 2 part 1

    Nov 9, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Chapter 1 - Work at a Smile

    I mean it was hard for me to focus, not that it was torture. I am trying to learn other ways of writing and your chapt. Really helped open my ...

    Nov 9, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Chapter 1 - Work at a Smile

    I know that's why I read it because its not something I would usually read. I really enjoyed reading it though.

    Nov 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Chapter 1 - Work at a Smile

    Hi This is a kind of uninteresting topic you're writing about. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but this was hard for me to read from how realistic ...

    Nov 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: The Incredible Story Of Jake Parkinson

    Hey this is really good. Hope to hear more.

    Nov 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Hell's Gatekeeper (Chapter 2)

    This is really good. I just wish that you hadn't been so predictable with the plot line. Even so, I still want to read on and I will since you ...

    Nov 3, 2013


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix