Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Auction

    You should totally write more. Everyone wants more of this story.

    Dec 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: ​Officer Diane Kingsley #1 "Case" of Paranoia

    Yep.

    Dec 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: ​Officer Diane Kingsley #1 "Case" of Paranoia

    Totally know what you mean. I haven't put any work up yet because I'm working on it.

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Making You See - Chapter Three

    It's totally fine. Just wanted you to know.

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: Devilish--Chapter Three

    This is absolutely amazing and I'm so glad that I am able to keep reading and that you keep writing this. It's so good and each chapter just makes me ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Betrayal

    Thanks, I'll be using it.

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Betrayal

    I am trying to write the novel, it is really hard to get the Story going in the right direction. I almost used a pun, but I resisted.

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Betrayal

    Most of the mistakes are due to writing late at night and not reviewing it before posting.

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Graveyard

    Got to say that the ending is creepy but cute all at once. Well done.

    Dec 6, 2013
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Battle of Thermopylae, as told by Lycrus

    Yeah

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Your Heart Is Where I Belong

    Hey, it's a true piece of work. I'm glad I read it

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Betrayal

    Thank you and I will take you up on that.

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Betrayal

    It was an idea for a story, but I still can't get the pieces together so that it fits right.

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Betrayal

    Thank you and there are probably many mistakes. I wrote it really late at night.

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 5)

    I totally understand. I write long segments of work.

    Dec 3, 2013


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec