User avatar

BubbleGirl

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stupid America

    WOW. That's all I can say. Oh, that and I'm totally following you now. :)

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

    Hee hee! Your title cracked me up! And the rest of it was pretty funny, too! I particularly liked the whole 'Voldie' thing! :)

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: High Born Journey part1

    Hey, Celtic! I like what you have so far! Let me know when you post more! :)

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Christmas with the Cullens part 4

    Hi, Celtic! Yay! Padraic comes back after all! A warm, happy ending, perfect for the holidays. :)

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Freaks!

    It's a bit hard to review since there was so little, but from what I've read so far it's definitely freaky! It drew me right in, and Cai and Ane ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: [Part VII] Foudroyant Roses

    Wow! Everthing wrapped up nicely, and the destruction of Rose's castle was really cool. I also liked how the puzzle finally slid into place once she was dead. It was ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: [Part IV] Foudroyant Roses

    Ahoy-hoy! The descriptions of Hans' features are really neat, and I liked how you gave Klara connections with the royal family. That'll be sure to come in handy later! I'm ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: [Part III] Foudroyant Roses

    Hi Iceprincess! There are a lot of cool new elements in this part: the newly formed resistance, the robot named Hans, and the old lady alchemist. I can't wait to ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: [Part II] Foudroyant Roses

    I liked how you contrasted the happy life Rune and Klara had together before Rune went to the dark side. And the Snow Queen is appropriately sinister and icy. Are ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To The Mad Hatter.

    I agree with SilentRain, I like this poem a lot, and the Mad Hatter is utterly awesome, but maybe leaving off a couple 'I love you's' would give your poem ...

    Oct 11, 2010


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)