-
Re: A Place to Belong part 3
Ahoy-hoy, Celtic! The action's clipping along, and it looks like Brigid and Padraic are going to be vampire munchies! I can't wait to see what happens next! I'll go read ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: A Place to Belong part 2
Hey-ho, Celtic! Once again this is a little short, but the story is developing well, and setting off all sorts of questions in my mind, particularly whether this is all ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: A Place to Belong part 1
Hiya, Celtic! There's not a lot here for me to review, but so far this seems to be a pretty original Twilight fanfic! It starts off fast, with lots of ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 5
This just gets better and better! I love that Aren joins the fight against the space pirates, and your action scene does a good job of clipping along! The idea ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: Preview for my new story (suspenseful) ((needs COMMENTS!))
There's not much here to critique so far, but I love the idea of another town, cut off from the rest of the world; a town where things aren't quite ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Draco's first Murder!
Draco and Snape were always some of my favorite characters in the HP books, and I like how you showed another side of them. I also like how the story ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Scheherazade
OH. MY. GOD. That story was amazing. It sucked me in from the first sentance and didn't let me go until the very end. It was one of the creepiest ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 4
Excellent! Your description of Arenstat from space was awesome, and I was so happy to see Nev again-I think he's shaping up to be my favorite character! :) My favorite ...
Oct 27, 2010 -
Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 3
YAY!!! CHAPTER THREE!!! :) I enjoyed seeing Aren from another's POV, and I've got to say that Captain Brisneron is wicked cool. I also liked seeing Nev appear again, even ...
Oct 22, 2010 -
Re: [Part VI] Foudroyant Roses
Awesome!!! Foudroyant Roses is really shaping up to be epic! Using The Lord's Prayer as a weapon is a really interesting device, and I like how we learn about the ...
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: Lair of Beast
Hi there! This starts out nicely, but I'm afraid I got a little confused between Blake and Bridget, and then a second later Bridget was dead. I didn't get a ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 2
Hey ho, Baywolf! Yay! More Aren! The goodness continues, and leaves me wanting more! I love the idea of outer space travel as opposed to traveling through some magic portal ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Pandora's Hunt Ch. 3
WOW!!! The intensity level jumped up several notches, and it is awesome!!! Pandora's flashback and her reaction to it made me tear up. The explanation of the curse was very ...
Oct 13, 2010 -
Re: Pandora's Hunt Ch. 1 & 2
Hey Baywolf! I love, love, LOVE this!!! A strong, sassy heroine who ALSO happens to be Pandora!!! I had a big thing for Greek mythology a few years ago and ...
Oct 13, 2010 -
Re: It's The Muggle Way, Dumbledore
(Bout of insane, unbridled giggling) This was HILARIOUS!!! The title caught my attention at once, and I loved all the little touches: Dumbledore's vain search for an 'April Fool's', the ...
Oct 11, 2010
