User avatar

Bromthebard

  • Other » General, General Re: Book Ideas

    Wow, thank you katngo73. That is very helpful, check out my contest

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: John

    Thank you all. By the way ziggiefred, the reason I dragged it out and made it lengthy was because I intended for the ending to piss most people off because ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Book Ideas

    Thank you again. I will use these.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Book Ideas

    Thank you so much for the name alternatives.

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Book Ideas

    Thank you, I got bored one day so I wrote that down, and I also made a character sheet for each of the main characters in the Dragon book, which ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: John

    Thank you, I actually developed the story from a 2 hour story that one of my friends told me that had a similar ending, but it was one of those ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lou

    I loved it! It had a lot of places where it brought back memories of me changing schools. I thought it was really good, keep writing. -Bromthebard

    May 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: whales facial acne

    I like this, it is very, very random. Good idea though. Nice ending, killing the whale. -Bromthebard

    May 7, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: A WWI solder's letter home ( I did this for Social Studies)

    This is really good. You should think about writing some more historical fiction. -Bromthebard

    May 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Door Hinges

    I thougnt it was really good, keep writing. :elephant:

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Legion, Chapter one, Page one.

    This is your fellow New Age Inkling, This is really good. Keep working on it, and it will be a great book.

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Battle of the bands

    This is your fellow New Age Inkling, Being a band nerd I love it. Needs to be longer though. It also ends abruptly.

    Apr 23, 2010


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)